- Preparation of show documents (Drawings, Show Specifications, Scopes of Work and General Conditions.
- Oversee and coordinate the Creative & Show and technical design development process and ensure a match with the budget and schedule.
- Completes bidding & awarding the show documents (preparing an RFP).
- Perform oversight of vendor contracts.
- Monitors change or delays to the construction schedule. Evaluation of Contractors schedule performance and schedule coordination with other groups and departments.
- Monitors quality assurance of Creative & Show.
- Prepares progress reports.
- At least 8 years of work experience. More than 2 years in an international theme park project.
- At least one theme park throughout the creation, aesthetic, show and guest experience elements.
- Worked as MC /CM/PM side of firms that involve the real design works of a theme park.
- Having knowledge of design and production theme park
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Good in sketch drawing
- Contract-based position