- Lead and direct efforts to conceive, develop and define all creative aspects of the assigned projects that affect the guest experience.
- Oversee and direct the execution of all applicable project elements to ensure guest experience intent and overall quality.
- Drive the story for the project and evolve as necessary to maintain the creative intent and deliver the intended experience.
- Collaborate with Show Producer to maintain the desired creative intent.
- Responsible for driving creative design through all phases of the project.
- Create and present project materials to internal and external audiences to advocate and communicate project concepts, content, and status.
- Work with the Show Producer to identify and procure the talent and resources necessary to complete the project.
- Review DD creative design, study the creative intent and requirement. Refine, improve the creative design to meet the expectation of Guest and quality.
- Set up buy off standard and procedure of Creative elements.
- Review and comment on the mock-up and physical model from GC/NSC.
- Lead Art Directors to review and supervise design and construction for Façade, Interior Decoration, Landscape, Hardscape, etc.
- Work with QA/QC team to review the product in the factory.
- Solve any Creative issues from Design until final installation.
- Act as project liaison as needed with internal and external partners, licensors, and intellectual property owners
- Responsible for directing teams of creative project personnel such as writers, artists, directors, scenic designers, media producers, programmers, graphic designers, etc.
- Responsible for identifying and directing appropriate outside vendors and consultants.
- Minimum 8 years of management and Creative design within the theme park design industry, with some famous successful cases.
- Familiar with local and national codes related to design direction and project safety.
- Familiar with design software (such as AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, 3D Studio MAX, Sketch-Up, with Autodesk Revit a plus)
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Good in sketch drawing
- Contract-based position
MNC Wahana Wisata
Show & Creative