- Promote a positive work environment and corporate culture align business objectives with employees and management in the region.
- As a consultant related to HR issues in the Regional assisting the region to prepare MPP.
- Understand operational HR processes (Recruitment, Assessment, Compensation & Benefits, Industrial Relationship, Talent Management, etc.).
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia.
- Have experience work in the Property industry would be an advantage .
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): data management, data analysis, innovation, creative thinking, project management.
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Applicant must be willing to work in Kebon sirih – Jakarta Pusat.