- Drafting and reviewing any legal contract or agreement.
- Monitoring the license and legal document of the company.
- Preparing, drafting and reviewing of RUPS of the Company.
- Filing and keeping any legal documents.
- Coordinating with Notary, external legal consultant, government institution and/or any other third parties, as required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Master's Degree/Post-Graduate Degree in Law or equivalent.
- Required language(s): fluent in English.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): corporate lawyer, inhouse legal.
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in Law/Legal Services or equivalent.