- Oversee the promotion of property sales on advertisement media and listing services.
- Meet with prospects and clients interested in properties to offer them real estate deals.
- Communicate with clients to identify their requirements and choice of property.
- Oversee the preparation and approval of documents such as purchase agreements, and lease contracts.
- Coordinate the closing of property deals to ensure vital documents are signed and payment received.
- Oversee arrangements to give prospective buyers the view of a property before closing deals.
- Act as intermediaries liaising between property sellers and prospective buyers to facilitate property deals.
- Conduct the inspection of a property to ensure the terms and conditions of sales are met before closing sales deals.
- Provide periodic reports to company management on sales Conduct surveys to identify the price of competing properties on the housing market.
- Monitor the property market to identify individuals with interest in the property to convince them and secure a brokering deal.
- Maintain contact with clients to have an opening to discuss future business prospects.
- Participate in seminars, conferences, and events to improve on existing job knowledge and expand personal network.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma degree – All major.
- At least 5 years of working experience as a Sales Executive.
- Strong knowledge in Real Estate Company/Jewelry.
- Applicant must be willing to work in Kebon sirih – Jakarta Pusat, Lido – Bogor, and Bali.