Under the prevailing legislation (Company Law No.40/2007),
the distribution of dividends must be
approved by shareholders at the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (GMS),
based on the
The company’s Articles of Association provide that dividends shall be
distributed in accordance with the Company’s financial capability,
based on the resolutions of
the General Meeting of Shareholders.
Directors shall have the right to change the dividend policy
at any time with consent from the General Meeting of Shareholders.
At the Company’s Annual GMS held on June 22th, 2017 it was resolved to distribute no cash divided for the financial year 2017.
The following illustrates the 2016 dividend payment schedule:
- Cum Dividend in the Regular and Negotiation market on May 13th, 2016
- Ex dividend in the Regular and Negotiation market on May 16th, 2016
- Cum Dividend in the Cash Market on May 18th, 2016
- Ex Dividend in the Cash Market on May 19th, 2016
- Recording Date on May 18th, 2016
- Implementation of the dividend payment on June 9th, 2016